Join local artisan Ria Carraro for a fun jewelry making class. Craft your own piece of jewelry to take home. All skills levels welcome. Registration is required.
This program is designed to empower community members to tap into creativity, artistic literacy, and expression while also creating opportunity for positive social interaction, idea exchange and relaxation. Social activities such as crafts also have been shown to slow cognitive decline as we age and can assist seniors with concentration and dexterity.
You are eligible to attend three art/craft classes per quarter (September - November 2022).
Please note: Due to extreme demand, you may only attend each of these classes once a year.
- Watercolor Art Classes
- Acrylic Art Classes
- Jewelry Making
- Flower Arranging
If you register for one of these high demand craft classes, and you have already attended that particular class in 2022, your registration will be cancelled.
Fall Quarter Schedule
- September 8 @ 2 pm - DIY Watercolor Bookmarks
- September 19 - Makerspace Monday (registration only for Cricut -- does not count towards 3 craft quota)
- September 29 @ 10 am - Hanging Mason Jar Craft
- September 29 @ 1 pm - Hanging Mason Jar Craft
- October 4 @ 10 am - Spooky Potion Bottle Craft with Rachel
- October 25 @ 10 am - Pam's Craft Club
- October 21 @ 2 pm - Spooky Wreath Craft
- November 4 @ 2 pm - Jewelry Making Workshop
- November 21 - Makerspace Monday (registration only for Cricut -- does not count towards 3 craft quota)
- November 30 @ 2 pm - Pam's Craft Club
- Friday, November 4, 2022
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm Eastern Time
- Meeting Room A & B (Combined)
- South Coastal Public Library