How to Write Your Common App College Admissions Essay
How to Write Your Common App College Admissions EssayOnline
Most college applications are due as early as November for early action schools. Join this 4 week course and have your Common App essay ready by October! Course will focus on brainstorming, telling your story, organization, fluidity, revisions and creating a stand out essay.
**Please plan to attend all 4 sessions, and to devote time to developing your essay outside of class.**
- Proven techniques for beating writer's block
- How to discover your story...and tell it
- By final session you wil have written the final draft of your Personal Statement
- There will be time to write during the workshops, and students should plan to continue writing and revising their drafts at home to get the most out of the sessions.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE ON LIBCAL at link below
AND ALSO REGISTER AT: https://www.mindthetest.com/registration
- Sunday, September 27, 2020 Show more dates
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm Eastern Time
- Brandywine Hundred Public Library