Medicare Basics In Retirement
Medicare Basics In RetirementOnline
Join us for an educational seminar by Joseph Cisco, President of CAISE Benefits, to help you understand your options when enrolling with Medicare and/or retiring.
We will answer all of your questions regarding signing up for Medicare upon turning 65, retiring, or going on disability
- Medicare 101 – What do all of those letters mean – A? B? C? D? What’s the difference between Plans F, G, and N?
- Understand the major difference (and importance) between being Observed and Admitted in the hospital.
- Find out how COBRA and Retiree Benefits can affect your Medicare.
This workshop is presented by The Money School, a program of the Delaware Community Reinvestment Action Council (DCRAC).
This session is conducted through Zoom. You MUST REGISTER to receive instructions for joining the meeting.
If you have need assistance with registration or getting your Zoom invitation, please email the library.
Basic written instructions for using Zoom may be found here and a brief video tutorial may be found here.
- Friday, September 18, 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Eastern Time
- Lewes Public Library
- Adults Older Adults
- Social Services
Registration has closed.