Scraps to Crafts: DIY Mason Jar Craft
Scraps to Crafts: DIY Mason Jar CraftOnline
Join Rachel and Kristin for a fun craft using repurposed or recycled craft materials. This month we will be repurposing mason jars to make tea light candles. This class will take place via Zoom. Not familiar with Zoom? Zoom is an online videoconferencing and meeting software. To learn more about Zoom and how it works, visit the Zoom website.
We will be distributing craft kits to registered patrons for this activity. How it works?
1. Register for our Scraps to Crafts class via Zoom on August 13, 2020
2. One week prior, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment time at the library to pickup your To-Go-Craft-Kit.
3. Drive to the library and come into the lobby to pickup your craft kit.
4. Log into Zoom on August 13 @ 2 pm to see others crafts, ask questions, recieve directions and talk about DIY and crafting projects you have done or would like to see. If you cannot make the Zoom meeting, that is fine, there are instructions to complete the craft on your own schedule.
5. Wash and return materials to the library. Library patrons may be charged a fee for damaged or lost crafting materials.
Please register below with a valid email address.
- Thursday, August 13, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- South Coastal Public Library