Imagine Your Story with DASEF
Imagine Your Story with DASEFOnline
Science can “STEM” from the stories told in fairy tales, myths, and fantasy. Learn about the different genre as you use your problem-solving skills. Design and Build a new a new boat to help Odysseus in his travels. You will also put your imagination to work as you write your own silly myth using a “Mad-Lib” format. Add some Art to the problem solving in your stories, and STEM becomes STEAM!!
- To Build a Boat
- Aluminium Foil
- Paper/plastic/styrofoam cups
- Craft Sticks
- Anything you have at home to help build a boat
- August Mad Lib
- Tub of water, sink or bucket to test boat
- Pennies to test strength of boat
Presented by the Delaware AeroSpace Education Foundation (DASEF).
This program is funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services, the Delaware Division of Libraries and Delaware Public Libraries.
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- 10:30am - 11:30am Eastern Time
- Delaware Division of Libraries