Living with Alzheimer's for Caregivers
This is a three-part series for caregivers with the objective to:
- raise awareness of the symptoms and care needs associated with middle stage Alzheimer's disease,
- describe the relationship changes that occur,
- explain how caregivers can maximize safety,
- prepare for emergencies and access respite care,
- and to list effective ways to provide personal care and manage challenging behaviors.
The series is presented by Ruth Pryor of the Alzheimer's Association, a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all those affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
Registration is requested. To sign up, contact Sharon Jarnette at (800) 272-3900 or by email at email@example.com.
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019 Show more dates
- 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Large Meeting Room East
- Lewes Public Library