Free Tax Preparation Assistance by AARP
Free Tax preparation by AARP.
Walk-in only, first come first served.
The IRS tax deadline is April, 2019. In order for the preparer to better serve you in preparing your 2018 tax returns, it is important that you bring your tax documents with you.
• All 2018 tax documents
• Your Social Security card and a current photo ID
• A check (if you want direct deposit of your refund)
• A list of other expenses, deductions and childcare information
• Your 2017 tax return
• Your Spouse (if you are filing jointly)
• All W-2s, 1099s and 1098s and dependent documentation
Related LibGuide: 300-399 - General Social Sciences by Patty Langley
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019 Show more dates
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Inspiration Space
- Wilmington Public Library