Not Just for First Time Buyers' Buyer Seminar
Overview of class content:
- Different types of Mortgages
- Permits and Variances
- CMA vs Appraisal?
- Home inspection
- How to price and what to pay
This course will be most beneficial to participants who are:
- Sellers selling their current house and purchasing another.
- Buyers who haven't owned a house in more than three years.
- Buyers who have never purchased a house
To educate buyers and sellers so they can avoid the pitfalls
Presented by The Money School. Log in DFLI.org to register and to view the full class listing. To register by phone, call 1-877-307-6858. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- 6:00pm - 7:45pm
- Program Room
- Brandywine Hundred Public Library